Think you have got what it takes to have your article published for millions of Mums to read?
Want to get paid $50 for writing an article?
We offer the opportunity for Mums around the world to have a go at writing an awesome article for Stay at Home Mum.
If it meets all of our criteria and our Editing Team love it enough to publish – we will pay you $50 direct to your Paypal account on publishing.
Stay at Home Mum’s Article Submission Guidelines:
- Your article MUST be totally original and not published anywhere else.
- The article must be written by yourself. You cannot submit articles on behalf of another person or entity.
- The article is to be approximately 600 – 800 words long and grammatically correct with no spelling mistakes.
- There is to be no advertising content or outgoing links in the copy of the text. You can include a link in the bio provided it isn’t to a third party business.
- Your article must be about a topic, and not a blog (ie no articles written in first-person).
- Your article must be relevant to the Stay at Home Mum website and our ethos. Topics to consider include:
- Parenting Topics or Issues
- Disability or Autism Spectrum
- Birth and Breastfeeding
- Family and Relationships
- Saving Money
- Online Business Startups
- Christmas Food, Christmas Crafts, Christmas Meal Plans
- Fitness and Beauty
- Cooking and Homemaking
The Most Common Reasons Our Editorial Team REJECT articles:
- They are an advertorial and contain links (contact us for our advertising rates)
- Stay at Home Mum already has an article on exactly the same topic.
- The article is a blog written in the first person.
- The article is full of spelling mistakes.
- The article is published elsewhere.
Articles that don’t meet the above criteria will not be considered for publishing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. I’ve submitted content and no one has gotten back to me yet.
A. Stay at Home Mum does endeavour to get back to people who have submitted content in a timely manner. However, our Editorial Team is very busy and sometimes this may take a while to respond. Generally, we try and respond within a two week period.
Q. I followed your guidelines to the letter and still got knocked back. Why?
A. We value awesome content here at Stay at Home Mum, and in fact, have sourced most of our full-time Editorial Team straight from Guest Articles that have been submitted to us and blown us away. We have high standards and will only publish articles that are a good fit for us. So blow us away with your writing talent!
Q. I want my business link to go on your website. How can I do that if I don’t do it via a guest article?
A. We understand, and we do provide many low-cost advertising options for small businesses to get there name out there. However, guest articles are for those Mums and Dads out there that want to become writers or get their story out there. Contact us for advertising enquiries.
If you think you have what it takes to be a published article writer – submit yours today!