If you’re a biscuit lover who likes to have biscuits on hand for unexpected guests and hungry kids, you need The Ultimate Bulk Biscuits Recipe. It’s a recipe that, for less than $10, yields well over 100 biscuits. That’s right, these biscuits taste great, and the bulk recipe means you’re spending 10c or less on every biscuit. Talk about budget friendly!
We love to make some bulk biscuits and keep them in the freezer, ready to be baked on a moment’s notice. The other great thing about this bulk biscuits recipe is that is you have anything else on hand, there are literally endless variations on this simple, family-friendly recipe.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Butter softened to room temperature
- 400 grams Condensed Mik
- 1 cup Sugar
- 5 cups Self Raising Flour
- Preheat oven 180 degrees, and if baking right away prepare a baking tray by lining it with baking paper and setting aside.
- Using either an electric mixer (easier) or other implement, cream together the softened butter and sugar until the resulting mix is light and fluffy.
- Add in the condensed milk, and then sift in the self raising flour. Mix until a dough is formed. For those using an electric mixer, fold the flour into the mixture first with a spoon, then combine well with a mixer.
- Leave as is or add flavours (some ideas below) for some variety.
- For those planning on cooking the biscuits immediately, roll them into teaspoon-sized balls and press on the tops with a fork (dip the fork in flour to prevent sticking). Pop them on your baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.