Nutella Cake in a Mug
This moist, Nutella Cake in a Mug takes about 1 and a half minutes to cook in the microwave and is seriously gorgeous for a cold night by the TV. Keeping in mind, these recipes are designed to be made in large, microwave-safe MUGS or even a bowl! The bigger, the better!
For extra deliciousness, add some vanilla ice cream and custard……. Nom nom nom nom nom…..
For more great Cake in a Mug recipes – try some of the following!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 tbsp Self Raising Flour
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 3 tbsp Cocoa
- 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
How to Make 3 Minute Nutella Cake in a Mud
- Combine all ingredients in two large mugs.
- Whisk well with a fork until the batter is smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1½– 3 minutes, depending on the wattage of your microwave (mine took 1 1/2 minutes)
- Top with whipped cream or, for an even more decadent treat, try our Rich Chocolate Sauce recipe.