Simple is what we look for in our favourite recipes, which is why this No-Churn Caramel Cheesecake Ice Cream has quickly become one of our favourites.
There’s no ice cream maker required, but it’s sensually sweet, cheesecake-y and with some gooey textures as well that is just delightful. If you’ve never made your own ice cream before, take it from us and start with this. It’s guaranteed to make you a DIY ice cream convert!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Pop a large metal or glass bowl in the fridge or freezer. You’ll use it later when you’re whipping the cream.
- In another bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together the condensed milk, cream cheese and vanilla. Set this bowl aside.
- In your chilled bowl, beat the heavy cream into soft peaks with an electric mixer.
- Fold the cream cheese mixture into your whipped cream until well combined.
- Pour half of the ice cream mixture into a large container with an airtight lid that is suitable for freezing. Drizzle over half of the caramel sauce and swirl into the mix with a butter knife. Pour the rest of the ice cream mixture on top, and repeat.
- Cover with lid, and place in freezer until frozen solid. Serve!