Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Beat in butter, flour and icing sugar until it forms a soft dough.
- Put dough on a lightly floured surface and knead briefly.
- Press your dough into a shallow rectangle slice tin and bake in oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool in tin.
- For the topping combine eggs, sugar, flour, lemon juice (or lime juice!), and lemon rind in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour over the cooked base and cook for another 25 - 30 minutes or until firm.
- Place in refrigerator until cold, then cut into slices.