People do all sorts of crazy stuff all the time but what’s crazier is when they take a photo of it and post it on the Internet where it stays…FOREVER.
The problem is when you’ve seen them, it’s hard to UN-SEE.
If you haven’t gotten enough of the crazy WTF photos we showed you last week, we’re adding more into your list because, well, it’s fun to share nightmares. And if you aren’t quite producing the liquid laugh by the end of this post, you are one tough mama!
Seriously though, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?!
1. This man. And his bacons.
Because…I have no idea what he’s trying to achieve, really.
2. This just in: Ariel’s tale, err tail?, was based on a true story.
3. That moment you get parenting right on spot.
4. Your favourite sandwiches in one awesome drink.
Definitely the best time hack for mums!
5. Rubber band arms.
So what if you lose blood circulation? At least your arms look like a cool FRICKIN worm.
6. Loud and proud.
It’s not everyday your son graduates, right?
7. Sometimes, you just gotta hustle, ya know?
8. In case you start to smell really bad…
You can just blame it on the tattoo. Cool.
9. Nothing teaches early pregnancy better than this one.
Even your baby’s baby’s baby is pregnant. Mind f*ck.
10. If your child isn’t too thrilled about pregnant babies, maybe this can be the perfect alternative gift.
11. Theories, anyone?
I can’t quite grasp what happened right here, either.
12. Everyone’s gotta have bacon, right?
You can’t hoard it all, mums — and dads.
13. Jesus’ parents sure have a weird sense of humour.
14. Just here, doing groceries with the kid.
Oh yeah, the kid! Where did I leave her again?!
Pretty hard to unsee once you’ve seen it, huh?
16. You just gotta keep them dry right up there.
17. Pumpkin spice.
At least you know you’re in season!
18. Love ’em assholes.
19. Vampire Woman
Mexican ‘Vampire Woman’ Maria Jose Cristerna currently holds the Guinness World Record for the most tattoos and body modifications in the female category. She’s a mother of four, an artist and owner of a tattoo parlor (figures) and a former lawyer! Cristerna said she started getting these modifications after leaving an abusive husband of 10 years.